This is a great apartment style hotel that reminds us of NYC - great gym and pool area and its safe since you can reach Mandela Square from lifts in the hotel. Unfortunately for the last 3 nights in a row(thurs,fri, sat) all we could hear is constant banging from a "club" downstairs - when we complained to reception nothing was done - it seems that the club is even in the same actual building as the hotel.
Please beware of this if you are thinking of staying here, its really not a good idea if you need decent nights sleep - constant "deep" bass throughout the night is really not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo Towers rises a majestic 146 meters above the Sandton skyline and is the tallest building in Sandton, third tallest building in Johannesburg and fifth tallest commercial structure in South Africa.This luxurious and spacious accommodation in Sandton is ideal for both the corporate traveler and leisure seeker. Classically inspired through the use of conventional arches, sandstone finishes and mouldings. Contemporary modern details including stainless steel and glass balustrades and aluminum framed sliding, folding and stacking doors and windows.The elegant rooms boast panoramic views over the Magaliesburg and Gauteng skyline.The Michelangelo Towers is ideally situated within easy reach of the Sandton Convention Centre and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, making it the ideal venue for high powered business executives.The Michelangelo Towers comprises of 194 luxury apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Michelangelo Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Towers Hotel Sandton
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Towers Sandton, Greater Johannesburg