The hotel is really good one to stay in while you are in Johannesburg.
It's attached to the largest shopping center in the city that have a variety of everything you can imagine.
Also it's location, that is in Mandella Square make it so accessible and you will have a variety of restaurant to enjoy for dinner.
Two things that needs some attention is the Gym which is too small and the SPA that is not available in the hotel but you may have access to another one in another hotel attached to the shopping center as well.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from an on-site deli to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.