The hotel is well situated for anyone visiting Sandton. Staff was friendly and helpful. You get the sense that the Hotel has lost some of its charm over the years. The rooms are well equipped yet no longer as appealing. The entrance hall is very impressive with the lifts facing into the entrance. Breakfast was not up to par. Oily croissants poor selection of cold meats and no service from breakfast staff. There are better 4 star hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from a sundowner deck to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg