Stayed here within 2 weeks of it opening, wonderful experience & a very cool hotel.
1. superb features (check-in lounge a great idea)
2. helpful & charming stuff
3. great poolside verandah (sunbeds actually fitted-in pool!)
4. stylish rooms.
5. Excellent location, walking distance of Sandton city, Nelson Mandela square etc.
CONs - non obvious
SUGGESTIONS - bacon should be readily available for breakfast (rather than having to ask for it). However, as is typical of the wonderful service, they brought a plateful to our table!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maslow is the ultimate new business hotel in Sandton providing an environment where individuals can reach their full potential by having the facilities, technology and intelligence in place to facilitate business. Situated in the heart of Sandton’s business district, home to top investment banks, financial institutions, the Gautrain station and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, The Maslow offers some of the best corporate facilities in Sandton, including complimentary high speed internet access throughout the hotel, 13 meeting rooms, conference centre with multi-divisible ballroom and auditorium, techno gym and an Africology Spa. The Maslow hotel offers a complimentary scheduled return transfer service every 15 minutes to the Gautrain Station and Sandton City. Guests may also make use of the Maslow’s private chauffeur service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Maslow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maslow Sandton, Greater Johannesburg