We stayed here for 4 nights in October on a business trip with a large group, the hotel is very nice but the service and attitude of some of the staff needs to be worked on. They also need to get a reliable car service sorted as we booked a car to take us to the Rugby ground to watch SA play NZ ( amazing) and the car never showed up to pick us up, I called the hotel and they kept cutting my call off, so we were left having to get a taxis that we didn't know ? Not the thing to do really but we had no choice, the hotel called us when we were in the taxis and asked to speak to the driver and stayed on the line until we got back to the hotel.
The room card also stopped working several times this seemed to be an on going issue with all of our group.
Thankfully the Hotel Manager Chris is very good and hopefully will sort out these issues as its a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business of leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Greater Johannesburg