I recently stayed at this hotel for the first time, and absolutely loved it. The lobby, along with all areas of the hotel I visited, were well kept up and clean, and all the staff were very helpful and friendly. Being an Intercontinental Ambassador, we were upgraded to a corner deluxe room which had an excellent view, and the fruit, snack and water waiting for us in the room were all nice added touches, as was the 4pm late check-out. The room was very large, and included the usual amenities you would expect in a hotel of this caliber, and also a few unexpected amenities, such as an nespresso machine in the room, as well as a DVD player. The bathroom was spacious and well laid-out, and even had dedicated recycling bins! In addition, we were offered free WiFi access, which was a very unexpected yet great surprise. The bed was also remarkably comfortable, and there was no shortage of pillow options in the room.
Overall, we loved our stay here, and I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Sandton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the safe hub of Sandton, Johannesburg with direct access to: shopping malls, Sandton Convention Centre, Food, Wine and excursions. Perfect for business of leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel Sandton
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Hotel
- Intercontinental Sandton
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Greater Johannesburg