I spent two nights here introducing my newest kiddo to his Johannesburg family. It is perfectly located for everyone to come to us to meet the bub. At first they put us in a room that was small and overlooking the taxi rank but we complained and then they moved us to a lovely room overlooking the square. the wonderful Bell boy, Patrick, went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel is really luxurious and the staff is fantastic, making our short JHB stay a really relaxing and easy one with our baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, LHW, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg