The Michelangelo hotel is really a fantastic place. The beauty of its architecture, marbles, rooms are something you can't miss when visiting Johannesburg/South Africa.
It is in the middle of Sandton, connected to the "Mandela Square" and the Sandton Mall, what has been shown pretty convenient to me... lots of good restaurants and shopping.
The room has a good size ... and it is also well decorated.
The staff is really friendly and helpful.
I faced some issues with the internet and hot water, that were solved quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg