We stayed for only one night and although the room was clean and spacious the service was poor, we waited for more than an hour for them to open our mini bar and had to go down to reception a few times as our key cards refuse to work. On a plus side, the food at their restaurant was outstanding! Best pork belly I ever had, even better than my mom's, compliments to the chef. The spa was relaxing and staff very friendly. Overall a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, South African Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg