I arrived at Indaba on June 3, 2014 after an exhausting flight from Lusaka. Exhausting because I travelled economy. The hotel along Fourways is clean and truly four star. The standrads are high. You are driven to your room but after that it becomes a nightmare walking from the rooms to the restaurants like chiefs boma. the distance is exhausting. The staff in restaurants should try as much as possible to be friendly. Its not everyone at fault though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 260 bedroom Indaba Hotel is located in the upmarket northern residential suburb of Fourways, 15 km's from Sandton and within easy access of OR Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport. Boasting 3 restaurants, 24 multi-purpose Conference Rooms, numerous recreational facilities and the award winning Mowana Spa, the Indaba Hotel is perfect for both business, group and leisure travel. Indaba Hotel - your home away from home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Indaba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indaba Hotel Johannesburg
- Indaba Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg