Ew Mowana spa is terrific. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had, but the local products did a huge makeover on my skin, and the set up is like have treatment in an oasis.
I've stayed at the Indaba twice, both times with great success. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the location makes for shopping and whatever one may choose to get into at the casino.
The only downside is the food. I found it to be a bit bland and lacking in freshness or creativity.
The rooms in the newer sections are much better than the older ones. The 900 block rooms have French doors and a terrace.
Also, if you love birds, this is the place for you. Somehow it attracts quite a variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 260 bedroom Indaba Hotel is located in the upmarket northern residential suburb of Fourways, 15 km's from Sandton and within easy access of OR Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport. Boasting 3 restaurants, 24 multi-purpose Conference Rooms, numerous recreational facilities and the award winning Mowana Spa, the Indaba Hotel is perfect for both business, group and leisure travel. Indaba Hotel - your home away from home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Indaba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indaba Hotel Johannesburg
- Indaba Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg