I travel a lot for business and leisure but it is rare that I am speechless about service or hotel experiences in general. In my book there are hotels and there are HOTELS. The Saxon goes beyond that, the team is just fantastic. From the moment you arrive you are literally carried through the ultimate and relaxing experience. I had to work and had some meetings at the hotel and the team at the hotel could just not do enough to make my meetings go seemless. I used the spa and had the best massage ever. The new no. 500 restaurant is a different world, interactive and authentic South African fine dining with the best ingredients and the wines presented by Francis - just perfect! Try the villas, it is like your own house with a couple of other friends staying with you (not literally) but you share the public space which is more like a wonderful house than a lounge, perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saxon has a story to tell. Originally a private home and host to many honoured guests. The art within the home portrays lives lived with guests and friends spending time together. Elegant. Luxurious. Unforgettable. Merging the finest culinary experiences, the ultimate in luxurious accommodation and the award-winning Spa, the Saxon will take you on an unforgettable journey. This is truly the place you can call home. Let the Saxon treat you to personalised, discreet service and unparalleled South African hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saxon Boutique Hotel Johannesburg
- Hotel Saxon Boutique
- Saxon Hotel, Villas And Spa Sandton, Greater Johannesburg