“Gluten free pizza base” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Roodepoort, South Africa
“Gluten free pizza base”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is the best gluten free pizza you will have ever. I have tried them all and nothing comes near. Thank you Panarotti's

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Manager Lawrence Keeps Me Coming Back...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The Panarotti's Pizza and Pasta restaurant on the upper level at Clearwater Mall is part of a chain but my family and I usually eat here at least once a week.
The food is good, especially the bruschetta starter. On a Thursday night you will find long queues of people waiting to get in for the buffet, which offers good value for money, and surprisingly good food for a buffet. However, personally I avoid Thursdays, as it is too crowded for my liking.

But apart from all this, the one reason I go back is because there is a very pleasant and helpful manager by the name of Lawrence, who is very accommodating of patrons needs, and who thinks nothing of clearing a table or taking an order when the waiters are busy. I haven't seen any of the other managers do what he does. And no, I am not related to him and last time I checked I haven't been reclassified racially!

With good service and food like this, this restaurant is going to be around for a long time...

• Visited July 2013