“My Daily Coffee hangout and fix” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #127 of 357 Restaurants in Pretoria
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“My Daily Coffee hangout and fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Love Tribeca been going their for years and its home from home. Every now and again, when my favorite barista Caroline is not there I get a bit of a "strange" cup - but definitely the best in town.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Belfast, United Kingdom
“good food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I frequented Tribeca (the court one) on my assignment in Pretoria. The food menu is not lavish but every dish I sampled was good and tasty. You can actually influence most of dishes and get them made your way. The coffee is OK, not best I had but ... OK :)

Every member of staff I have encountered was pleasant and accommodating. I found the prices very reasonable (big burger based dinner with drinks, finished with coffee was in area of £10!).

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pretoria
“Fairly decent coffee but overpriced food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

My wife and I havefrequented both the Brooklyn Design Square and the Lynnwood Bridge branches of Tribeca in Pretoria. But I think that we are probably not going to go out of our way to go there again soon. Their cappuccinos are especially good at the Brooklyn Design Square branch, but their food is very average and I think over priced for what you get.

Visited May 2012
pretoria
“a great place to meet friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The place is vibey, the decor trendy, the coffee options decadent and the menu delicious. I love this place!

San Francisco
“Best Downtown Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

If you are near Church square, this is by far the best food, and one of the nicest outside eating areas. A great place to watch people going to and from the Court...

Visited January 2012