“great place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dublin, Ireland
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went here on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Great service from all the staff we met; they were friendly and efficient.

Menu was extensive and is great value for money. The food was lovely....especially the mint crisp dessert. And the portions are hugh.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Crawdaddys to anybody.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Singapore
“Food is nice in a cool cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Food is delicious in a cool cafe, the only thing which I think is bad is the lighting. My colleague commented that the lighting for dinning area is too dim which I agree too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pretoria
“Great food and service-As always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I had a quick lunch at Crawdaddy's and as always the food was excellent, I had the rump steak and it was perfect and tender! My wife had a burger, great to see its not processed rubbish like most burgers these days-100% Pure beef and packed with flavour. Service was excellent and the waiter always attentative. We did wait a bit long for the food-but there was a gas problem in the kitchen, both the manager and waiter informed us we would wait a bit for the food due to this. Nonetheless, I have never eaten at Crawdaddy's and not enjoyed it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pretoria
“Best Food in SA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Best food in SA by far.... We love going out for Dinner, and this place will satisfy every taste... From meat lovers, to seafood and delicious curries...
A place where men will have more than enough, hearty and tasty... I love Crawdaddys....

Visited December 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“Great Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Our first visit to Crawdaddy's and I must say we were very, very impressed. What a great restaurant. They offer quite an extensive menu, prices are reasonable, and service is great. The food was absolutely delicious. I tried the Sweet Sticky Ribs, basted and roasted with an extra sweet chilli, ginger, coriander and sesame sauce, and this was a great variation to regular style spare ribs. We will definitely go back to this stunning restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere