“delivers every time” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“delivers every time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

You walk into laid-back decor, roasted peanuts on your assigned table and are met by super enthusiastic waiters. The menu is very straight-forward, and short. The flavours of the food are to die for on the other hand. Wasabe mash, fish cooked in mango and coconut milk. Divine!!! I never get sick of the place. Easy, unpretentious and affordable.

Visited September 2012

Pretoria, South Africa
“JUST AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We recently visited MO-ZAM-BIK Restaurant, and WHOW! From the friendly manager at the door (Charlie) to the other managers Kelvin and Enock the day was just amazing. Then we met our witty and fun waiter TK.

I ordered the Prawns bilene as recommended by Charlie and my husband the special beef rissoles. I can now understand why he made those recommendations. We then had mains, mine was a girls chicken with a coconut and chilli sauce (unbelievable) and my husband had the special steak called “boerewors gemors steak” a 300gr rump with a boerewors sauce.
Truly yummy.

The service was prompt and excellent. We were constantly checked on by the managers to ensure that we were looked after.

WILL DEFINETLY BE BACK.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Good food,good service,nice people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant in the east of PTA we needed a place like Mozambik.Overall good food and friendly staff and owners that make u feel welcome.One of my favorites

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Compares poorly with its sister restaurants in joburg”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Welcoming relaxed atmosphere and prompt service. However having eaten twice at the Randpark Ridge outlet, the Pretoria branch compares poorly. I took my family for my husband's birthday dinner on 29 June and upon booking indicated the occasion to the person who took my booking. Unlike other establishments, my husband was not acknowledged even by a simple birthday greeting nor a complimentary drink or desert. Starters of prawn rissole and chorizo were good but the mains were a dissapointment. My steak came as well done instead of medium-well. My husband got line fish instead of kingclip. The coconut rice was not fragrant, was mushy and stuck together. The manager apologised and the offered vegetables were a better option as they were nicely crunchy. My chocolate volcano desert was not gooey in the middle but rather dry. It was a rather disappointing outing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pretoria, South Africa
“Food straight from old time Mozambique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

You feel like you have crossed the border without the hassle! By FAR the best Portuguese food we have had, even in Mozambique itself. The service rates right up there with the food. A must have is the prawn starter - Prawns Belini.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere