“Breakfast Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Sedgefield
“Breakfast Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Each time I visit Cafe Bree, my eyes revel with delight at the tasty cakes which are so beautifully laid out. This time we had the peanut brittle cake.... so tasty.

Visited June 2014

Knysna, South Africa
“Fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

i am from brenton on sea and we visit café bree every time we go to family.they are still the best on cupcakes and try their apple tart. the lumagoni pasta and oxtail are out of this world. thank you luigi and all the staff.

“Excellent ..and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had a scrumptious meal at Cafe Bree , and Riaan is an excellent host . Enjoy their baked cheesecake and share laughter and good times with friends

“Gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Our youngest daughter turned 17 while we were out of the country. I organised with Riaan in advance to give her and her friends a birthday breakfast. I could not have done it better myself! The table was set beautifully and as always, the food was excellent. The girls had lots of fun and most of them promised to take their mothers there. Thanks Riaan, you made our baby girl's day very special.

• Visited May 2014
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been at Café Bree numerous times and I can honestly say that everything they offer, from the food to the service, is of the highest standard. I ordered a sweet as well as a savoury plate for my birthday to take to work and everyone there was drooling!

The red velvet cupcakes is the best on earth! The big slices of cakes are huge and unbelievably good. The melanzane is mouth watering, not to mention the asparagus quiche. I shouldn't even start on the veal picata....the freshly made pasta is to die for. I might as well just post the whole menu! Well done Café Bree!! You will continue to see me often ;-)