I travelled to Pretoria to visit friends and for a break. So I didn't really know much about the place and I was a bit terrified of staying there with all the stories one hears about South Africa. It was a really nice hotel going by its brand and experience. Although different to the one in Lusaka in terms of service, this has really good service. I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Pretoria Hotel
- Southern Sun Pretoria Hotel Pretoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the city centre, the business hub and several top-notch attractions, the Southern Sun Pretoria Hotel is a favorite amongst visitors to South Africa's capital city. While you’re there be sure to visit the Zoo, the State Theatre and the Union Buildings. A stay at this luxury hotel will have you falling in love with this charming city in the blink of an eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Southern Sun Pretoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.