“Fantastic stopover!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 35 Activities in Pretoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours and Safaris to Kruger National Park, Panorama Route (the most scenic route in South Africa), Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, city tours of Pretoria and Johannesburg, Soweto, Lion Park, Cradle of Humankind, Namakwaland Wildflower region, Drakensberg, World Heritage Sites, Battlefields, Swaziland, Lesotho, Victoria Falls, Mozambique, Nationwide tours in South Africa and Southern Africa. Book your holiday with us. We go the extra mile...We pride ourselves in Quality and Personal Attention!
“Fantastic stopover!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Riana met me at the airport, she was on time and I felt at ease straight away. First stopover we went to the Lion park, there's a lot to see there and you get to interact with the Lion cubs!! On the way back to the airport we went through Pretoria & Riana gave a good overview of all the buildings etc an had me at the airport in time for my connecting flight. On my return stop over we went through Soweto as Riana runs through all the history of the town an we also went for a tour in Kliptown to see the program that is being run to help the children of the poorer community we then went on to the Elephant Sanctuary, Riana also commentates on everything on the way which is good and very interesting! The Elephant sanctuary was the perfect way to end my trip, on the way we had a lovely lunch at a beautiful cottage style restaurant.. Can't remember the name! The Elephant tour was great and photo opportunitys endless. Oh an we went to the markets on the way.. All in all it was a great trip and Riana helped me to get the most out of my short stay, ensuring I was at the airport on time. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a great friendly tour at an affordable price!

Visited November 2013

Perth, Australia
“Pilansberg and Sun City Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had a wonderful time touring the Pilansberg natural park and Sun city with Touring South Africa yesterday.

Thanks for the wonderful safari experience. We saw lions, giraffe,elephant,zebra,heartebeast,warthhog,antelope,gnu and many more animals and birds upclose. It was the best safari experience. Peter the tour guide is also very knowledgeable about local traditions and history of the beautiful land of SA.

This is a highly recommended tour and will recommend to friends and family who is planning to travel to SA.

Visited December 2012
Tainan, Taiwan
“I love South Africa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

South Africa is such an amazing country and thanks for our experienced tourguide Riana!!
Riana knows the environment very much as well as the history, we did enjoy the abundant trip during the three days in Kruger Park, Riana taught us lots of ways to understand and feel the land, thank her so much!

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“best memories in south africa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Riana is the best tourguide you can get in kruger park ! we had a fantastic journey!! we all hope that we can go back and explore more one day

Visited July 2012
Evry-Grégy-sur-Yerres
“Excellent tours made with Peter and Riana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Touring south africa organized for us two combined day tours, one in Pretoria and Soweto and the other in the city of Johannesburg.
It was a great experience and two very exciting days. Their explanations about the cities and their history were fascinating.
We strongly recommend this lovely company.

Visited November 2012