I frequently stay at City Lodges, but this one, together with the Umhlanga hotel, is my favourite. In fact, since their first week of opening I have returned frequently. It is especially the location that is appealing: the highway is easily accessible, and there are a number of restaurants within 50 meters of the hotel. There is also a theatre (the Atterbury Theatre) in the precinct. The only real issue is that there is the constant noise of construction activities during the day - and they start early, like 06h00!
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel Pretoria
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new Lynnwood Bridge complex, City Lodge Lynnwood adds a much-needed business and leisure accommodation dimension to the eastern side of Pretoria. Its 205 tastefully decorated bedrooms are complemented by three board/meeting rooms, a coffee shop, a fitness room, a swimming pool and wireless internet throughout the hotel. The hotel is close to the world renowned CSIR, a short drive from the Union Buildings, Pretoria’s CBD and the city’s other cultural, shopping and entertainment facilities. It is also ideally situated for easy freeway access to Johannesburg, OR Tambo Airport and Polokwane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your City Lodge Lynnwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.