I stayed here for one night on a recent business trip in SA. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The lobby area is nice and open, very modern and very easy on the eye. Rooms are comfortable and well furnished and equipped.Breakfast buffet very good as well. Easy access to some nice places to eat so no complaints at all
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel Pretoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new Lynnwood Bridge complex, City Lodge Lynnwood adds a much-needed business and leisure accommodation dimension to the eastern side of Pretoria. Its 205 tastefully decorated bedrooms are complemented by three board/meeting rooms, a coffee shop, a fitness room, a swimming pool and wireless internet throughout the hotel. The hotel is close to the world renowned CSIR, a short drive from the Union Buildings, Pretoria’s CBD and the city’s other cultural, shopping and entertainment facilities. It is also ideally situated for easy freeway access to Johannesburg, OR Tambo Airport and Polokwane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your City Lodge Lynnwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.