“Worst Service Ever” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Pretoria
“Worst Service Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

I waited for an hour for a pathetic little waffle to arrive. I ordered it with cream, it was served with Ice Cream; I was told they had no cream yet they are within walking distance from a Woolworths. 3 of my colleagues ordered Bobotie, after 30 minutes they were told there were only 2 portions of the ‘home-made’ bobotie left. The food portions arrived smaller than small… NEVER visit Greenfields in Meyerspark, Pretoria. You will regret it?

Pretoria, South Africa
“Have you ever been told your custom is not needed by a restaurant?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2009

Greenfields is a chain of franchises. Standard coffee shop style. The attraction being free wifi with your breakfast. All in all a good casual place to go.

The franchise at Watermeyer Park in Pretoria is my closest one where I used to visit for Breakfast on the week end. Never again. After being turned away on evening because they were closing, (This in itself was not a big problem for me, your closing I get it) the owner then loudly complained to the shop next door custom was bad. I pointed out I was a customer and was told my custom was not needed, behind my back in a loud voice. I was so stunned I confronted him to confirm what he had said. No mistake there, it was re-confirmed to my face.

I have had slow service, rude waiters, bad food but never have been told that my custom is not needed, I guess there is a first time for everything...............

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere