“Great place for business travel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alpine Attitude

You added Alpine Attitude to your Saves list
Alpine Attitude
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   522 Atterbury Rd | Menlopark, Pretoria 0102, South Africa   |
Ranked #46 of 303 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Netherlands
“Great place for business travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful guesthouse!! Thumbs up, great breakfast. Quiet location, helpful staff. Wifi does not work well in the rooms, but works fine in lobby. Will stay here again when in pretoria..............

Thanks........

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Charmaine:

A big thanks to you and your staff at the Alpine Attitude for taking such great care of my staff and I during our stay in Pretoria. You truly run a first class unique operations with great lodging and feeding facilities.

You and your staff set the example of what customer care is all about in the lodging industry. You truly run a first class operation and make your clients feel very welcome and well cared for.

I want to in particular thank Lucky for his outstanding service and warm smile. He was always pleasant to be around.

I also want to thank Kirstin for her quality care as well. She was always so helpful and as with Lucky, was very pleasant to work with.

Your chef, who I never learned his name, did an outstanding job cooking for us. His food preparation was excellent and delightful to eat. Please pass my thanks to him.

And for you, I offer my humble thank you for you “mothering” of me while under the care of your B & B. Thank you for taking me to your brother’s birthday party. Your family and friends provided a warm welcome to me and made me feel very at home at the party.

I certainly hope to stay with you again during my future travels to Pretoria.

Warmest regards,

www.chemonics.com

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Pretoria, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

‘My birthday on the 3rd March was beyond my expectations, from the food to the venue-everything was just so fabulously divine. Thank you for being such an amazing hostess, taking care of my guests and their demanding needs. That was a 5 star service...’

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Durham, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Outstanding! The service, design, food, ambiance, and staff make this a very special and incredibly comfortable home-away-from-home (only better!). Each of the rooms has its own unique character.The attention to detail in every aspect of the design throughout the buildings and grounds is incredible. The food and service are some of the best I've experienced anywhere in the world - no exaggerating! I will truly be sad to leave, and hope my travels bring me to Pretoria in the future so I can experience this wonderful spot again!

Room Tip: I highly recommend self catering unit #3 if you are staying during the week. On the weekend there ca...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Alpineattitude, Front Office Manager at Alpine Attitude, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Hi mmdavids!

Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are so glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and really do hope that you will be able to return soon!

With kindest regards,
The Alpine Attitude Team
George
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Alpine attitude , a great place to stay! From making a telephonic booking to paying your bill great service.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Alpine Attitude - The team did an excellent job of organising everything! The staff went over and above the call of duty, the food was amazing and the venue was outstanding!
All my guests were supper impressed.
They made our day special and took care of everything (even things we didn't think of)
Kirsten is a rockstar of note!!!!!!!!!
I am currently trying to find an excuse to have another function there. Alpine Attitude and it's staff
cannot be matched or compared to anything.
Excellent Job!

Room Tip: you have to experience all the rooms - as each one it different!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I can't rave enough about this guest house. Upon arrival after a grueling overnight flight I was greeted with a wide smile by Lucky, the floor manager, who ensured that I was settled in the best room to suit my needs and helped me with every detail. Every room and space of this property is individually decorated by the owner, with humor, style, and local color. The amenities are top notch. And most of all the staff constantly greeted me with kind smiles, friendliness, attentiveness, and attention to detail. They really went above and beyond to care for my every need. I love the décor and all the amenities…truly a superb experience! Oh, and did I mention the delicious food? Hot breakfast is served every morning, and dinner is available upon request; I took full advantage of these and greatly enjoyed them. I look forward to my next stay. I will definitely stay at Alpine Attitude next time and would reccomend it highly to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Alpine Attitude? Share your experiences!