Ok hotel. In a quiet area with direct access from hotel to a mall. Not a great range of shops. Quite a few nice places to eat.
Rooms were small.
Get a higher floor. I had to change rooms as I found hotels on lower floors were a bit depressing and dark! The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Hotel is a short taxi ride to a Tain station into Johannesburg with regular service.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark Hotel Pretoria
- Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built Holiday Inn Express Pretoria Sunnypark is ideally located in the heart of the Capital City of South Africa, Pretoria. Located above the newly renovated cosmopolitan Sunnypark Shopping Centre. The Holiday Inn Express Pretoria Sunnypark is surrounded by embassies, consulates, goverment departments and historical buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.