I have travelled extensively (54 cities - 29 countries), stayed in many top and well known hotels and been Platinum with the loyalty programs on offer, but the Intercontinental Hotel at O. R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, is by far my favourite (having stayed there 3 times) and the one I look forward to the most!
The staff are well trained, mindful of your needs and go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is the most pleasant one, one can make away from home.
From the booking staff, through to the cleaning staff and everyone in between, they truly understand what it is to put the "customer first" and do whatever it takes to keep you happy!
Well done guys for yet another great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Or Tambo Airport Hotel
- Intercontinental Johannesburg Or Tambo Airport Hotel Kempton Park
- Intercontinental Kempton Park
- Intercontinental Hotel Kempton Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport is a safe and highly convenient hotel only 68.7 metres (225-foot) walk from the International Arrivals hall at Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport and is your ideal and hassle-free stopover for onward Southern African destinations, Game Reserves, Victoria Falls & Cape Town. Perfectly located for business and a 14-minute train ride from the Sandton CBD, the hotel facilities include free unlimited Wi-Fi, Business Centre, Health Spa, complimentary gym, swimming pool and DVD library. Guests love our large showers with massage showerheads and the ample natural light flowing from the floor to ceiling windows. In-room flight information allows you to time and plan your onward journeys from the comfort of your room. Soundproofed rooms, blackout curtains, king beds and fluffy duvets ensure you enjoy a great sleep experience. Quills Restaurant, open 24 hours daily, offers contemporary African dining, indoors or on the terrace. Winner of the 2011 Best Airport Hotel in Africa Award by Skytrax World Airport Awards and refurbished in 2008, the hotel offers the most sophisticated airport accommodations on the African Continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.