The bedrooms are average, nothing special but then again this hotel is bottom of the food chain in the Peermont Group's range of hotels. I was given a room with two single beds and these beds are shocking as you can barely roll over and sleep decently. Please there must be single beds bigger than the ones you have, arghhhh horrible horrible!!! This is my first experience in a single room in a hotel, ever!
The other problem I have is the gym which is situated at one of the other hotels (Peermont D'oreale Grande) which is also in the Emperor's Palace complex and this gym is open to all hotel guests from all 4 hotels in the complex. The complex is advertised as the "Vegas of Africa" with a huge casino, lots and lots of conference and meeting rooms of various sizes plus lots of free space all over the complex, however the gym is about as big as my room was and with 4 people in it, it was over crowded. Surely with this massive complex you could at least build a decent size gym for all your guests.
The breakfast was good and the staff at the front desk very helpful, so thank you for that. They also have a free shuttle service to the airport which would normally cost R100 by taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Peermont Metcourt At Emperors Palace Hotel Kempton Park
- Peermont Metcourt At Emperors Palace Hotel
- Metcourt Laurel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace Contemporary convenience at its best...the 3-star Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace offers stylish and comfortable rooms as well as a "group-friendly" experience for corporate, convention and leisure guests. The hotel offers a variety of room configurations and amenities which include LCD flat screen TV, satellite DSTV channels for all languages, tea and coffee stations, secure internet connections, laptop safe, working desk with business-convenient plug points. The hotel's clean and modern façade is complimented by a private and sheltered pool terrace, set in a beautifully landscaped garden, providing guests with food and beverage service throughout the day. Specifications include a comfortable, large ground floor reception area with enough space to accommodate large tour and convention groups with ease. The hotel features (248 rooms) with 176 Classic rooms, 69 Superior rooms and 3 Special assistance rooms. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available. Check-in after 15h00 / Check-out before 11h00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.