I liked this lodge and will come back again if on transit in JNB:
- Friendly staff
- Great rooms for the price
- NIce homey environment
- Decent breakfast spread with 24 hr hot beverages, yoghurt, cereals, fruit and a hot cooked breakfast like eggs, sausage
- Free pick up and location to the airport.
My only problem would be that the shower in Room 9 was a little unpredictable, being too hot and then too cold. This made it quite difficult to shower.
I'd much rather stay here than in one of those souless chain hotels at the airport. I Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Aero Guest Lodge is conveniently located just 2.7km from Johannesburg International Airport. It offers a variety of 13 luxury en-suite rooms all individually styled and decorated to the highest standard with private outside entrances. Set in stunning tranquil gardens, which compliment the large sparkling swimming pool, it allows all guests to enjoy the beauty, charm and serenity of the lodge in an ambience that is warm and friendly. Relax and enjoy quality and service that exceeds your expectations.Aero Guest Lodge offers tours around Pretoria, Soweto, Sun City and other areas. It also provides free airport transfers in executive vehicles.Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aero Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aero Guest Hotel Kempton Park