We stayed in the Milpark Holiday Inn last September/October and had an incredible time there. We were so amazed by the friendliness of people such as Pauline at the reception desk, who went so far as to assist us with arranging transport to go to the train station. The driver, Welcome, was so kind and gracious, assisting us with our bags, sharing information on Braamfontein and helping us to orient ourselves. The breakfast was lovely, and we had room service at night time, which was also delicious. The rooms were very clean, we had coffee and tea for our arrival, and the bathroom was full of hot water. All in all, we had a lovely time, and I would come back to Milpark again, if we were back in Jo'burg.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Milpark Hotel
- Garden Court Milpark Hotel Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for both business and leisure travel the Garden Court Milpark Hotel is conveniently situated near the Johannesburg CBD. It offers everything that travellers expect from Garden Court hotels as well as that something extra that makes guests return time and again. In addition, it is the ideal destination for visitors needing access to the Universities of Witwatersrand and Johannesburg or the Milpark Hospital as well as the internationally renowned shopping complexes in Parktown, Rosebank and Sandton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Garden Court Milpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.