“coffee!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Parksville, Canada
“coffee!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Always a great place to have a coffee and one of their very large greaat muffins. Their breakfast are great too.

Visited May 2013

Johannesburg
“mugg and bean gateway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love their generous portions and biggest muffins ever. I dont like to waste food but it is rare that i get to finish my food. Otherwise its all good at any mugg and bean in SA

Visited April 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good real food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good food all day long no matter what the time is. Efficient friendly staff bring tasty hot food quickly to the table and one can always find a Mugg & Bean somewhere handy.

Visited July 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“average coffee shop feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

just like any other coffee shop. chic mayo sandwiches have carrots in for those who are not used to this, i was suprised but it was not awful, most mayp than i would have liked, but still ok. good for a quick lunch or a coffee with friends;.

Visited June 2012
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Waiter stole a R100 from the bill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

So I have recently visited Mugg and Bean at The Glen and was terribly dissappointed, I have been visiting this mugg and bean since 2001 and never been as dissappointed ever, there are many times that their service can be slow and at times service really great, but never have I ever been robbed of a R100 from the bill. Firstly from when we entered the waiter didnt want us to sit in the outside section and it was a beautiful day, he said it's a smoking section etc, then dont make an outside section and say my 6 year old has to sitinside on a beautiful summer's day, none of the other restaurants with outside sections have this limitation in the centre, so why mugg and bean, my first unsatisfactory moment, then we waited 45 mins for our food and we just ordered sandwiches and it was around 2 on a tuesday afternoon, they were not busy and then my bill came to R300 and something cant really remember the full total now but I gave the waiter R400 and then she comes back to me and says that I only gave her R300 of which I did not and then I recounted the money in my wallet and back tracked how much I spent and then my total came to exactly I have given her R400 my boyfriend and friend sitting at the table with me both witnessed I gave R400 but instead of arguing we left it and gave another R100 to cover the bill, but obviously did not tip the waitress as I feel she has robbed us, she gave us the worst service ever and then further robs us of a R100. Now dont get me wrong, I feel that bad service is one thing and will obviously still visit an establishment thereafter, because the next time service might be better, but being robbed and then arguing that I only gave her R300 and I know I gave her R400 and management never even interevened, they just gave me this look like why you robbing my staff and walked away, that pisses me off and I will make sure that I will tell everyone I know in the south about what happened so that they do not visit Mugg and Bean The Glen again, because management wouldnt even try help me and even try look on the camera's which the waitress says there were and I know one of them took my money or she dropped it, but she couldnt have as it was a quiet tuesday afternoon!!! Most Dissappointed, especially since I have been supporting them since 2001...

Visited December 2012