Had a great stay at this hotel. Stayed for nearly three weeks for business on the club floor. Staff very helpful. Rooms were large and comfortable, particularly like the ipod docking stations.Location was great. Joburg not a safe city but OK to walk from the hotel across to Rosebank mall where there are shops and restaurants. Also there is a fantastic steak restaurant downstairs adjoining the hotel, one of my favourite steak restaurants in the world. Will stay here again when next in Joburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency