I stayed here for two nights for business in July 2014. If you need to be in this part of the city it is a good hotel. Prices are slightly on the high side for similar hotels in South Africa. The hotel is next to a mall where there are my good restaurants and the opportunity for shopping and entertainment. I saw in some of the other reviews that they say the hotel rooms are dated but I can really not complain about this as everything was in working order and really did not look dated. The bathroom is a bit old bit is very well maintained. The hotel is opposite the Gautrain so you can travel here from the OR Tambo airport with only one transfer. In room facilities are complimentary coffee and tea as well as a safe and paid mini bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency