This is a typical Hyatt. Everything works. It's been established many years now so any wrinkles have long been ironed out. It is however utterly characterless. It could be any Hyatt in any city anywhere. So, if you want safe, predictable ,well run and efficient then stay here. We were travelling for work and hence the hotel was perfect for our needs. If you are travelling to joburg for a holiday you may want to consider a boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency