Stayed here for one night during a brief stop-over in Johannesburg. This is a very elegant and well-appointed property, and the service was excellent. A great advantage is that it is located immediately adjacent to a pedestrian area full of nice restaurants, cafes and bars in Rosebank, so you don't need to get a car to go to dinner outside the hotel. We would have liked to stay longer, and would certainly stay here again. The only small complaint is that the hotel drivers who took us to and from the airport drove like maniacs through the various residential areas that we passed. Perhaps this was a safety precaution, but when you are not used to it this seems irresponsible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency