If you do not know the city you are going to, booking at a Hyatt hotel is always a great thing to do. It was my first time in this one, and I have spent a very good time. Friendly people, good food, a very nice lounge bar and a decent breakfast restaurant. The fitness is, as often (Sao Paolo is the same medium quality) not of the standard of a 5 stars hotel. I did not see the pool, but the fitness is pleasant: no window, not enough equipments for the size of the hotel. The bed is a paradise as always. Though, no wifi, and not easy to print and scan documents: to be changed for sure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, South African Hotels, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency