The 4 seasons Westcliff has great rooms perfect service and an outstanding restaurant with a 180 degrees views on the gardens and hills of Johannesburg. All well including the Spa. Family or business recommended. The service and food are great as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg welcomes you to a self-contained sanctuary in the affluent Westcliff residential area. Perched on a cliffside, this resort-style retreat offers panoramic views over the neighbouring Johannesburg Zoo and the dense tree canopy of the city's prestigious northern suburbs. The ambience is like a sun-splashed Mediterranean village laced with courtyards, fountains and gardens. Fully transformed, the hotel's 117 guest rooms and suites offer cool, contemporary decor inspired by modern Africa. Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg is a lively social hub for the city's elite, and the first choice for business and holiday travellers - providing a pampering start or finish for a South African safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg