Beautifully revamped hotel with earthy natural tones flowing throughout complimented by the surrounding greenery, leaving one with a good feel of a natural and relaxed environment, yet with unobtrusive opulent luxury. This together with the amazing view, coupled with delightful nibbles and pleasurable drinks, thereafter enjoying our palatable dinner and dessert at Flames served attentively and in a warm and welcoming manner - I did not want the evening to end!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg welcomes you to a self-contained sanctuary in the affluent Westcliff residential area. Perched on a cliffside, this resort-style retreat offers panoramic views over the neighbouring Johannesburg Zoo and the dense tree canopy of the city's prestigious northern suburbs. The ambience is like a sun-splashed Mediterranean village laced with courtyards, fountains and gardens. Fully transformed, the hotel's 117 guest rooms and suites offer cool, contemporary decor inspired by modern Africa. Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg is a lively social hub for the city's elite, and the first choice for business and holiday travellers - providing a pampering start or finish for a South African safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg