I had booked a birthday breakfast for my husband at the lovely Westcliff Hotel.
From the time we stepped out the car, we were met with the most friendly, courteous people.
The restaurant had arranged a secluded area for us to dine - a lovely birthday card with a breakfast voucher that I paid in advance for was placed at the table courtesy of the Westcliff.
The buffet was laid out well and everything was yummy.
At the end of breakfast the waiters came out with a slice of cake and sand Happy Birthday. Me and my husband were surprised as I did not arrange it - they thought of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Much acclaimed and soon more impressive than ever, Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg welcomes you to a self-contained sanctuary in an affluent residential area. Perched on a cliffside, this resort-style retreat offers panoramic views over the neighbouring Johannesburg Zoo and the dense tree canopy of the city's prestigious northern suburbs. The ambience is like a sun-splashed Mediterranean village laced with courtyards, fountains and gardens. Fully transformed, the hotel's 117 guest rooms and suites offer cool, contemporary decor inspired by modern Africa. Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg is destined to become a lively social hub for the city's elite, and the first choice for business and holiday travellers - providing a pampering start or finish for a South African safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg