I am always in Jo'burg on business and traditionally stay at an Intercontinental or Hilton in Sandton....but decided to come early and have a mini-vacation weekend before the work week began. What a lovely property! Pool is great...spa was good...meals were terrific...and not terribly expensive. Staff is helpful, smiling. I never left the property all weekend....and enjoyed it. Workout room is small...but has what you need and a lovely view from the eliptical! Highly recommend for a change of pace.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Johannesburg’s most iconic hotel offers spectacular views of the lush forested suburbs of Johannesburg and the Zoological Gardens. Set on the historic Westcliff Ridge the hotel offers spacious rooms and suites, an on site gym and the holistic Botanica Spa SuitesLa Belle Terrasse restaurant is a beautiful terrace where guests can enjoy South Africa’s local produce. Traditional Teas are served in the sunny Loggia restaurant and the stylish Polo Bar is a must for Tapas and sundowners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Westcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.