We enjoyed an exquisite and absolutely creative dinner at The Westcliff - including a wonderful view from the terrace, a professional and friendly service and some amazing details in the menu itself. The excellent composition of the menu, the choice of wine and the dessert (piece of art!) transformed the evening into an unforgettable experience.
The room was nice and clean, we especially liked the spacious bathroom and the really good quality of the beauty products.
In the morning we had breakfast with a variety of juices and egg variations in a relaxed atmosphere. Very attentive service again...
We will definitely come back to visit the Spa and the Pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Much acclaimed and soon more impressive than ever, Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg welcomes you to a self-contained sanctuary in an affluent residential area. Perched on a cliffside, this resort-style retreat offers panoramic views over the neighbouring Johannesburg Zoo and the dense tree canopy of the city's prestigious northern suburbs. The ambience is like a sun-splashed Mediterranean village laced with courtyards, fountains and gardens. Fully transformed, the hotel's 117 guest rooms and suites offer cool, contemporary decor inspired by modern Africa. Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg is destined to become a lively social hub for the city's elite, and the first choice for business and holiday travellers - providing a pampering start or finish for a South African safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg