We had a High Tea afternoon at The Westcliff... shuttle service takes you to the tea room, you are served with unlimited ice tea, the service is good, the food is served buffet style, not a variety for vegetarians though, more seafood & meat dishes.. the food was good but not great! The tea selection was limited unfortunately.. which was disappointing! the sweet selection of treats were delicious. Overall the views from the hotel are beautiful overlooking the pool, JHB zoo & the city. The hotel is well kept, the gardens are beautiful & staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Much acclaimed and soon more impressive than ever, Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg welcomes you to a self-contained sanctuary in an affluent residential area. Perched on a cliffside, this resort-style retreat offers panoramic views over the neighbouring Johannesburg Zoo and the dense tree canopy of the city's prestigious northern suburbs. The ambience is like a sun-splashed Mediterranean village laced with courtyards, fountains and gardens. Fully transformed, the hotel's 117 guest rooms and suites offer cool, contemporary decor inspired by modern Africa. Four Seasons Hotel Westcliff Johannesburg is destined to become a lively social hub for the city's elite, and the first choice for business and holiday travellers - providing a pampering start or finish for a South African safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westcliff By Orient-Express Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg
- Westcliff Johannesburg