Rooms were ok, the bed was very good for one person. It was quiet at night, just some noise from loud people in the parlour. The breakfast was very good in my opinion, a lot of choices. The best thing was that we could get at the Gallagher centre on foot. The surroundings are not very nice, but however safe, with some useful shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the business district, 30 minutes from OR Tambo international airport, 20 minutes from Sandton Convention Centre, within walking distance of the Gallagher Estate, the biggest conference centre in the southern hemisphere. 92 comfortable airconditioned rooms, secure outdoor parking. Pay shuttle service on request. 24 hour security. The restaurant is open from Monday to Friday (6.30 a.m.-10.30 a.m.) and on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (7.00 a.m.-11.00 a.m.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Mercure Johannesburg Midrand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Johannesburg Midrand Hotel Johannesburg
- Accor Johannesburg Midrand