I stayed here a few times and also their partner hotel Stayeasy Eastgate. .. they are both good.
Value wise stayeasy is a bargain but attracts large groups and breakfast is a minimal affair.
Garden Court is better in terms of facilities mainly in house restaurant and room service (both offer really nice food) ... it has great rooms with excellent beds bedding etc also very nice bathrooms. It costs approx R300 more per night compared to stayeasy but you definitely feel the difference and you also get a proper full English breakfast buffet included.
Both are very safe and have excellent security with monitored parking lot.
I have found staff in both hotels very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastgate Hotel Johannesburg
- Garden Court Eastgate Hotel
- Garden Court Eastgate Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Johannesburg hotel offers proximity to the CBD, while ensuring that guests can enjoy a slower pace during their downtime. Within minutes of the O.R. Tambo International Airport, the Garden Court Eastgate also offers easy access to a range of leisure activities in the vicinity. It is on the doorstep of the Eastgate Mall, one of the country’s largest shopping centres. Set amidst attractive gardens, the hotel also offers excellent facilities including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Garden Court Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.