I stayed there mid-July for the second time this year. The location is very convenient to the airport and shopping at Eastgate. The staff are very friendly and efficient and all the facilities work. My only problem was with the dining room. Buffet dinner offering commercial sausages (bangers), stew, dried out chicken fillets with pumpkin, cauliflower, pap, rice doesn't equate to R165 for me! Breakfast is supposed to commence at 06h30 and I was there as I had to catch an early flight. The food was only all put out by 06h45 and a chef didn't appear to cook eggs until 06h50! I believe the dining room needs some serious attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Johannesburg hotel offers proximity to the CBD, while ensuring that guests can enjoy a slower pace during their downtime. Within minutes of the O.R. Tambo International Airport, the Garden Court Eastgate also offers easy access to a range of leisure activities in the vicinity. It is on the doorstep of the Eastgate Mall, one of the country’s largest shopping centres. Set amidst attractive gardens, the hotel also offers excellent facilities including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Garden Court Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastgate Hotel Johannesburg
- Garden Court Eastgate Johannesburg