I think it is hard to beat the location of the Holiday Inn at Rosebank. From the airport, it is easy to get there by the Gautrain. Once in the hotel, there are many options for eating out and doing shopping. The Gautrain Rosebank station is just next to the hotel and it is possible to get from there to Sandton, Pretoria and Park, where it is possible to take the hop on hop off bus.
The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very comfortable. The only downside was at the reception desk. Staff get stuff done, which is good. I never had any real problem with the service, but I think they should probably smile and be more friendly to guests. I felt that staff in this hotel gave the impression to be unhappy as opposed to staff in other Holiday Inn hotels around the world.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the stylish Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank hotel in the heart of commercial Rosebank and next to the city's top malls. You can't miss the contemporary, grey-striped facade of Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank, next to the futuristic Zone shopping centre. Relax on our sunny pool deck when you arrive from O.R. Tambo International Airport, 25 km away. It's easy to get to meetings in the surrounding Rosebank business suburb and in downtown Johannesburg, which is a 15-minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.