This hotel had a very nice location being right by a shopping center. At first this worried me that it would be noisy, but it was not a problem at all. It was really nice to have a variety of restaurants in nearby if you choose not to eat at the hotel and many stores to shop in. It was also in a nicer part of Johannesburg and was very safe to walk around. Although, I still do not suggest walking around at night by yourself.
Upon arrival the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were in our room in under ten minutes and settling in. They even took our suitcases up for us.
Our room looked very nice and had a balcony. There wasn't much of a view from our balcony, but it was nice to be able to sit outside at night. My traveling partner did say that she saw a bug when she got up in the middle of the night on our floor which made me think it could have been a little bit cleaner. But overall, our accommodations were pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the stylish Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank hotel in the heart of commercial Rosebank and next to the city's top malls. You can't miss the contemporary, grey-striped facade of Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank, next to the futuristic Zone shopping centre. Relax on our sunny pool deck when you arrive from O.R. Tambo International Airport, 25 km away. It's easy to get to meetings in the surrounding Rosebank business suburb and in downtown Johannesburg, which is a 15-minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.