Was only booked in for one night before flying out of Jo'burg on the morning of 6 January 2013 and wasn't expecting anything special. However was delighted by the spacious corner King room with a large well appointed bathroom with excellent shower pressure.
The bed was excellent, the storage space/closet was ample and the room was well lit and had ample plug points for appliance charging etc. Also the tv set was large and of excellent quality though the number of channels was limited.
We had breakfast at the hotel; the spread was ample and of superb quality; the variety of cheeses was breathtaking and there were several hot options available...made to order. The scones and croissants were the best we ate over nine days in RSA.
My only complaint was the exhorbitant price for a glass of Merlot at the bar...at 45 rand it was ridiculous!
This hotel was one of the better Holiday Inns I have stayed at...and I have lived at quite a few!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the stylish Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank hotel in the heart of commercial Rosebank and next to the city's top malls. You can't miss the contemporary, grey-striped facade of Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank, next to the futuristic Zone shopping centre. Relax on our sunny pool deck when you arrive from O.R. Tambo International Airport, 25 km away. It's easy to get to meetings in the surrounding Rosebank business suburb and in downtown Johannesburg, which is a 15-minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.