Excellent location and very reasonably priced compared to other 4* hotels in the area. The Gautrain from OR Tambo International Airport stops just outside the hotel (around 30 minutes travel time including one change of train, cost approx. £10 single fare per person). Hotel is adjacent to a large shopping mall with many shops and restaurants. A lift from the hotel takes you straight down to the mall. The hotel appears to be new and has an outside pool area with a few loungers and also a gym. Good breakfast and helpful Reception staff. We only stayed one night on our return journey but wish we could have stayed a further night. We booked a half day Soweto Tour direct through a local company but the hotel can arrange tours on your behalf. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel
- Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Hotel Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the stylish Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank hotel in the heart of commercial Rosebank and next to the city's top malls. You can't miss the contemporary, grey-striped facade of Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank, next to the futuristic Zone shopping centre. Relax on our sunny pool deck when you arrive from O.R. Tambo International Airport, 25 km away. It's easy to get to meetings in the surrounding Rosebank business suburb and in downtown Johannesburg, which is a 15-minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.