Craziest layouts you can possibly imagine. No TVs in the bedrooms. Heated floors throughout, except the bathrooms (where you need it most).
Layouts of single bedrooms require you walk from the toilet to the sink through the shower. in fact, the shower has two doors, to allow this passage through it.
The two bedrooms have the master bathroom on-suite, quite litterally, on suite. In fact my slipers at by bedside got wet after the shower leaked and water ran to the bed itself. No door or barrier whatsoever between the bathroom (including toilet) and the bedroom.
No TV in bedrooms.
Staff is not helpful.
Super clean and modern.
- Also Known As:
- Genesis Suites And Conferencing Hotel Johannesburg
- Genesis Suites And Conferencing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now you can mix business with pleasure. Genesis Suites and Conferencing offers the best of all worlds. Ideal for work, perfect for play. Set in Africa’s economic hub, Genesis is ideally and centrally located. With easy access to OR Tambo International Airport, the resurgent Central Business District and the cosmopolitan business and leisure suburb of Sandton, Genesis is close enough for you to experience the most attractive of what the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Genesis Suites and Conferencing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.