“Great safari experience in the bush” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Attractions in Benoni
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1998, Outlook Safaris specializes in small group safaris to Kruger Park, Sabi Sand, Pilanesberg, Addo & KZN. Our Specialist Birding Safaris and Photographic Workshops & Safaris are very popular. We offer day tours around Gauteng and from Skukuza.We are passionate about African wildlife and consider it a privilege to share that passion with our guests! We believe in giving special attention to every detail to ensure exceptional service, tantalizing cuisine & a memorable wildlife experience! With our clients’ support, we are able to give back to the community by conducting several charity safaris each year for children from less privileged backgrounds and orphanages. We also train and develop staff from previously disadvantaged communities in the form of chefs and safari chauffeurs.
Reims, France
“Great safari experience in the bush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I spent two nights at the Skukuza Camp, South of the Kruger Park (South Africa) within the guides' team of Outlook Safaris. It was a great experience with very kind people. They provided us with delicious dinners they prepared them selves and that we ate with the group all together next to the fire of the camp. The cars can welcome 9 persons max and for the morning and night drives they provided us with blankets. Consequently, I strongly recommend to book your safari with them since the guides are flexible, very gentle and that they know very well the bush.

Visited April 2014

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“One of the best experiences of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I went on Safari with Outlook in June last year on part of a year out. Everything about the company was perfect, even before booking everything was very well taken care of. When I initially emailed with questions I was replied to very quickly and all the information I received was very useful, Robert was very patient with me. The drivers who picked me up in Jo'Burg were very friendly and professional and made the journey up to the Kruger Park very pleasant. I stayed in the most basic accommodation provided but it had all I needed including a fan and heater because the temperature varied so much. The Skukuza Park is stunning, with beautiful birds, baboons all wandering around. The restaurants in the park also overlook the river, where you have the potential to see all sorts of animals. The game drives were amazing, I don't think I have ever been so excited to get up at 5am before but they look after you so well I didn't mind how cold it was (the hot water bottles and fleecy ponchos were lifesavers!). Debbie was fantastic and very knowledgeable of the park and was very respectful to the animals. She made each day fun and exciting and I was very sad when my 6 days were over. The vehicles were well looked after and gave amazing views of all the action. To top it off the chef (Senzeni) cooked some delicious meals and I never went hungry, with a delicious three course meal for dinner. The meals were served outside in the candlelight which made it an even more memorable experience. Thanks very much to everyone who made it so wonderful.

Visited June 2013
Torrance, California
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing adventure, led by very knowledgeable staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our initial contact with Outlook Safaris was when they picked us up at Nelspruit Airport. Immediately upon leaving the airport, our safari began. Adi and Jerrod talked to us about everything we were seeing and pointed out things we missed.

The amazing safaris continued every morning and afternoon. We saw all the big 5 plus cheetahs and wild dogs. Debbie took over for Adi when he left and she was AMAZING. Not only was she very well versed in the habits of the various animals we saw, and explained them in very interesting ways, but she was able to keep us entertained as we looked for animals to observe.

The breakfasts and dinners we had were very elegant! the food was great and the company of the other tourists was excellent. We never went hungry!

Visited February 2014
Sydney
3 attraction reviews
“Outlook Safaris kruger national park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

An incredible company.
Debbie the owner and also game driver has a wealth of knowledge and passion for the wilderness like no other.
Being a single female traveller, I felt completely safe.
All the staff are friendly, the meals delicious and the experience is second to none!
The game drive vehicles are large enough to feel safe but small enough to have an intimate experience with the animals.
I have no hesitations recommending outlook safaris to all types of travellers!

Paris, France
“Great week on the Garden Route with Outlook Safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had a great time from Addo Elephant National Park to Cape Town with Outlook Safaris . Good accommodations, good car, and a very good guide, who spoke a perfect French. The car was for me alone for a reasonable price. I warmly recommand Outlook Safaris

Visited February 2014