Lets get straight to the point. Room wise, you get a large, attractive space. The folk at reception are generally kind. However, room service and the restaurant leave much to be desired. I ordered room service and it arrived about an hour later. My colleagues who ate in the restaurant complained of incorrect orders being taken. I admit, this was my 1st stay here and will give them another chance, but at this juncture I will say...the first experience, especially in terms of the food domain, left a lot to be desired. If you are going to pay the rates this establishment required, you expect almost perfection which was not found. Oh, the wifi connection was incredibly weak and it appears as if the hotel sought the cheapest option available, or maybe that was just my room? If so, and if you need wifi, avoid rm. 213 which overlooks the backyard of an adjacent residence (not very appealing).
- Also Known As:
- St. Andrews Signature Hotel
- St. Andrews Signature Hotel And Spa
- St. Andrews Signature Hotel Bedfordview
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the St. Andrews Signature Hotel & Spa Panoramic views, South African cuisine, luxurious accommodation and seamless service, all served up at the stylish new St Andrews Signature Hotel & Spa, a luxury boutique hotel in Johannesburg.Just a stone’s throw from OR Tambo International airport and centrally located between Johannesburg’s bustling restaurant and shopping precincts, St Andrews Signature Hotel & Spa offers an oasis of calm in Africa’s busiest city hub.Enclosed in a secure boomed area with around-the-clock security, it’s a one-stop shop for corporate executives and out-of-towners looking to explore the city.This popular corporate hotel in Johannesburg offers 24 luxury rooms‚ 21 deluxe rooms and 14 superior rooms. Light, contemporary and spacious rooms are bathed in opulent ‘Afro-chic’ furnishings, with air conditioning, plasma screen TVs, private balconies, sparkling deluxe bathrooms and luxurious linen.Business groups are catered for at our luxury Johannesburg hotel with features such as personal business work stations in most of the rooms, 24 hour free of charge wireless internet connection, Conference Rooms accommodating smaller and larger groups.Weddings and private functions can be hosted on the manicured lawns, overlooking the plunging pool and tranquil Gillooly’s lake and the hotel is an ideal honeymoon destination. Trent’s restaurant, one of the most popular restaurants in Bedfordview, caters for intimate dinners to large groups of maximum 60 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your St. Andrews Signature Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.